- 'false' propaganda on GST spreading by Rahul Gandhi:Himanta Biswa Sarma
- BJP bets on new conquests in 2019 poll after losses
- BJP's 'Rath Yatra' allowed in West Bengal
- Mamata Banerjee:Miseries of global wars should be lesson for next gen
- PM Narendra Modi:Congress humiliated all democratic institutions
pinion Poll: The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) is all set launch a nationwide movement to revive the Ram Janmabhoomi issue. The ideological parent of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will carry out a mass movement for building Ram temple in next two months
RSS leaders have said the Ayodhya dispute will play a crucial role in the 2019 general elections.
“While a large section of people continue to demand a resolution of the Ayodhya dispute, there is a section of people who wonder about the need for another movement. People have either forgotten about the Ayodhya dispute or are not aware of it. The RSS is of the view that all efforts should be made to revive the issue,” said a senior RSS leader to the paper.
RSS is not alone in demanding for a revival of the Ram temple issue. Vishwa Hindu Parishan (VHP), an affiliate of the RSS, is planning to organize a dharam sansad (congregation of Hindu religious leaders) on December 9 at Ramlila grounds in New Delhi.