- 'false' propaganda on GST spreading by Rahul Gandhi:Himanta Biswa Sarma
- BJP bets on new conquests in 2019 poll after losses
- BJP's 'Rath Yatra' allowed in West Bengal
- Mamata Banerjee:Miseries of global wars should be lesson for next gen
- PM Narendra Modi:Congress humiliated all democratic institutions
Opinion Poll: Congress leader Kamal Nath was sworn in as the 18th chief minister of Madhya Pradesh here on December 17.
Governor Anandiben Patel administered the oath of office to Nath, 72.
The governor had on December 14 invited Nath to form the new government in the state.
The Congress on December 13 named Nath, the nine-time Lok Sabha member from Chhindwara, to head the state Congress Legislature Party, after hours of hectic parleys held by party chief Rahul Gandhi with senior party leaders.