- 'false' propaganda on GST spreading by Rahul Gandhi:Himanta Biswa Sarma
- BJP bets on new conquests in 2019 poll after losses
- BJP's 'Rath Yatra' allowed in West Bengal
- Mamata Banerjee:Miseries of global wars should be lesson for next gen
- PM Narendra Modi:Congress humiliated all democratic institutions
pinion Poll: Alleging that the TRS was running family rule in the State, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath here on Wednesday flayed the TRS government for failing to fulfil the promises made to people.
Addressing a well-attended election meeting, he said the BJP alone would tackle the ISI and naxalite activities and ensure safety and security to people of the country.
Adilabad Special Correspondent writes:
Mr Adityanath sought the support of voters in the Mudhole constituency for the BJP candidate P. Rama Devi in the election.
A BJP government in the State would exploit natural resources, which would create employment for the youth. This would ensure proper development for the State.
He addressed a well-attended public meeting at Bhainsa in the constituency in the last leg of campaigning.
Nizamabad Special Correspondent writes:
Mr. Adityanath addressed an election meeting in Bodhan. He exhorted people to vote for Aljapur Srinivas.